If you are an Apple fan than this news is definitely for you. In a leaked image by a website 9to5Mac a rumor is now started, the leaked images claimed that the new iPhone XS may be come in two different size variants.
The familiar 5.8-inch iPhone XS and monster-sized 6.5-inch iPhone XS Plus have been rumored for months, but this convincing leak from 9to5Mac is the first time we’re seeing the new phones with OLED screens close up.
This critical leak comes less than two weeks before Apple is expected to a announce its new smartphones at the Steve Jobs Theater on Wednesday, September 12. Apple is expected to launch three new iPhone smartphones at this event. Out of these three smartphones Apple also launched a budget oriented simple iPhone which is just based on old 6.1 inch LCD screen.
Previously, iPhone rumors called these phones the iPhone 11, iPhone 11 Plus, and the cheaper iPhone 9. That’s all going to change if the newest report is correct.
iPhone XS release date
- Wednesday, September 12 – iPhone XS launch event date
- Friday, September 14 – iPhone XS pre-order (estimated)
- Friday, September 21 or 28 – (likely) iPhone XS release date
The iPhone XS and iPhone XS Plus launch and release date will likely happen all within September, and we have some specifics for you – finally.
Wednesday, September 12 is when Apple’s is poised to announce the iPhone XS at its ‘Special Event’ for 2018, and there will be a live stream of this launch event.
Apple typically launches new iPhones on a Friday, one to two weeks after CEO Tim Cook unveils everything on stage. It is expected that these new iPhones may be released on Friday, September 21. if Apple doesn’t have inventory issues that this date is the real bet.
iPhone XS price
- iPhone XS price estimate: $1,000 (70 ,000 INR)
- iPhone XS Plus price estimate $1,199 (84,000 INR)
- Cheapest iPhone 2018 may cost $699 (50,000 INR)
The iPhone XS price may be $999 (70K – 80 K INR), inheriting the iPhone X 64GB price tag, while the iPhone XS Plus will undoubtedly be more expensive. Apple likes to tack on $100, so this could be the first iPhone that costs $1,199 (84K – 100K INR) or more.
New iPhone XS color: Gold
- iPhone XS and XS Plus in gold (new), black and white
- 6.1-inch iPhone (iPhone 9) LCD in white, black, red, blue and orange
The leaked image photo shows two phones, and both appear to be in the new gold color that’s been rumored for several weeks. We’re expecting the new iPhones to have three color options: gold, white, and black.
iPhone XS specs
- Apple A12 chipset likely to provide a speed boost
- 512GB of storage may be the new max size (and a maxed out price)
- 4GB of RAM on some higher models and 3GB of RAM on some lower models
- iPhone XS to launch with iOS 12 out of the box
- It is excepted to have dual-lens camera of 12MP, with one telephoto lens and one normal lens, both with optical image stabilization.
All three new iPhones are thought to have the A12 chip, a natural upgrade on the A11 Bionic chip that appeared in all three of last year’s iPhone models.
According to Apple analyst Ming-Chi Kuo the latest iPhone XS might support faster mobile data speeds and come with a dual-SIM card slot, and 4GB of RAM.
The wallpaper of iPhone XS
The images we found show the new iPhone XS with a beautiful, unreleased wallpaper. The wallpaper shows what appears to be planet Jupiter, filling about half of the device’s screen while cleverly hiding the notch with its black background. You can get the wallpaper from here
While In India we are not sure about any official launching date and but it seems to be very costly in Indian markets. But cost doesn’t matter with the Apple fans they are always excited to be on the top of the fan List.